Win a Trend T18S 18V cordless biscuit jointer kit – part 2 of entry

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:00

Part of the new T18S range, in conjunction with Trend we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an 18V cordless biscuit jointer kit (with 1 × 4Ah battery and Fast Charger) – worth £351!

In order to complete the second part of the entry requirements for this competition, in addition to answering the multiple choice question here tell us below why you’d like to win this particular prize

If you're not already a member of our forum, see the top right-hand of the page and click the 'sign up' button – and follow instructions from here

0522-trend-bisc-1-400.jpg

Actually this wouldn't be much use to me as I don't do very much furniture making and this would probably never leave it's case, but if I win I would find a good cause to donate it to so it gets the use it deserves. 

On 11/05/2022 at 11:53, Tegan Foley said:

Part of the new T18S range, in conjunction with Trend we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an 18V cordless biscuit jointer kit (with 1 × 4Ah battery and Fast Charger) – worth £351!

In order to complete the second part of the entry requirements for this competition, in addition to answering the multiple choice question here tell us below why you’d like to win this particular prize

If you're not already a member of our forum, see the top right-hand of the page and click the 'sign up' button – and follow instructions from here

I've got an old elu which has seen better days, need a new one  which is more accurate 

I use a pocket hole jig and have always wanted to try a biscuit jointer instead 

Trend T18S 18V cordless biscuit jointer kit

Lovely Biscuits!!

Attempting to develop a comprehensive toolkit for disengaged young people, my learners are deprived of ‘biscuits’ (in the interest of health and well-being!). However, biscuits of this type would allow the ‘joining’ up of learning and, as things are, this equipment will be beyond affordability for some time to come. A win would be welcomed.

As a self employed carpenter/joiner, I would love to win this biscuit jointer as: it's made by Trend so it's a quality item, reliable and British, is cordless so very portable, and very ergonomic and user friendly.