Win 1 of 2 Trend T18S 18V sander kits – part 2 of entry

Tegan Foley

Continuing to celebrate the new T18S cordless range, in conjunction with Trend we’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win 1 of 2 18V sander kits – including a 1/3 sheet, random orbit & detail sander, plus 2 x 4Ah batteries – worth £468 per set

In order to complete the second part of the entry requirements for this competition, in addition to answering the multiple choice question here, tell us below why you’d like to win this particular prize

If you're not already a member of our forum, see the top right-hand of the page and click the 'sign up' button – and follow instructions from here

0622-sand-win-400.jpg

My sander doesn't get into corners, has no bag so covers me and the area I'm working in with a layer of dust - not ideal for an asthmatic with damaged lungs! I love repurposing items and this set would be perfect - trouble is most things you have in your competitions are on my wish list! great minds think alike

As a self employed joiner/carpenter, these sanders would help me be more efficient and productive. Being made by Trend a solid British company, I know they will be well made and long lasting. A great product and addition to their line. 

This set of Trend sanders would be a marvellous addition to my slowly developing tool kit. They would replace and add to my current, 'basic range' sander which is past it's 'use-by-date'. It would be really nice to be able to use a quality set of tools.

I have just discovered my love of Art Deco veneers (it was always lurking).  Bringing them back to life needs a good sander.  I don't have one. If I get chosen I would be able to save beautiful veneered furniture (think of figured walnut) from being sent to 'Shabby Chic' Land.  It almost makes me sob.......

On 10/06/2022 at 09:18, Tegan Foley said:

Continuing to celebrate the new T18S cordless range, in conjunction with Trend we’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win 1 of 2 18V sander kits – including a 1/3 sheet, random orbit & detail sander, plus 2 x 4Ah batteries – worth £468 per set

In order to complete the second part of the entry requirements for this competition, in addition to answering the multiple choice question here, tell us below why you’d like to win this particular prize

If you're not already a member of our forum, see the top right-hand of the page and click the 'sign up' button – and follow instructions from here

0622-sand-win-400.jpg